pi

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Zoo



Yesterday Marcus, Olivia, and I went to the Dallas Zoo. We had a blast and livi loved looking at all the animals. We went on the monorail and she was looking and pointing at everything. When we first got on she just wanted to look back at me because I had to sit behind them. She waved at me and then she came to sit with me for like 2 mins, then back to Daddy. It was such a nice day, the temp didn't get above 90 and the wind was blowing. We got to see a Gorilla up close and he looked at livi and she waved at him. We saw a lot of different animals and it was the middle of a school day so there was hardly anyone there. She slept so good last night I had to go in and wake her up this morning. We have to get a Zoo membership.

1 comment:

  1. What a daddy's girl! I love the two pictures in the middle of the two of them! It was great to see y'all today! we need to get together more often...like the old days!

    ReplyDelete