pi

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Daddy's game

On Wednesday we went to watch Marcus coach a basketball game for the 5th graders. It was fun to watch him, he loves doing it. He said he was in his Phil Jackson mode on this picture because he was coaching while sitting on the bench, which is very different from what the other teams coach was doing.


This is livi watching the game very intently. She loves all sports but I think she likes football the best. But I guess basketball will just have to do for now.


I thought this was too cute. I wanted to take a picture of her at the game and when I looked back from getting the camera this is what she was doing. I told Marcus that she was praying that they would win.



I guess it worked.


I had to hurry and take this picture because they had already started to reset the time, and I didn't want them to put the score back to 0-0 before I got a chance to take the picture. As you can see they had no mercy for the other team. Marcus' team won 43-12, they played another game right after that and won 33-12. I guess he is the next Phil Jackson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment