pi

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Livi and Mommy at the Mall


Yesterday Olivia and I went to the mall to window shop and so she could play. She had a good time crawling all around the play area. It is nice to have a place outside the house that she can be free and around other children. She was so amazed by the older children that could walk. She could not take her eyes off of them. This was the first time she wore her little capri jeans. I am glad I put them on her, I thought I had more time because they are 24 months. As you can see I didn't have as much time as I thought.


1 comment:

  1. I ordered the balls off of Amazon.com! They were around $10-15 for 150 balls. We needed about 600 balls to get it that full. It's a large pool though so I'm sure a smaller pool would need less. Also, we got a little lower quality balls and as shown in the picture some have dimples already. But they are soft and he can grab them easily.

    ReplyDelete