pi

Sunday, September 13, 2009

On Saturday we went to Barnes and Noble to the Winnie the Pooh story time. Someone was dressed as Winnie the Pooh, Marcus said that it didn't look like any Winnie the Pooh he had ever seen. Olivia was not very impressed by him either. I guess I can take solace in the fact that she was not afraid of him. After the story time we hung out at the bookstore for a little bit so livi could play. It was such a rainy and cool day, I got to put on an outfit that she got from her grandma. (Marcus' mom) I 'm glad I put it on her then because it is 12 months and the pants were already too short and tight. Instead I put on some of the jeans she already had, she could fit the shirt but the sleeves were a bit snug.

Winnie, Olivia, and Me



Olivia loves to play with the train set when we go to Barnes and Noble. I called her name so that she would look at the camera so I could take her picture. This is the look she gave me, like not now mommy, I'm playing.

She was sitting in the chair and I was reading her There is a Wocket in my Pocket by Dr. Seuss and she took the book from me.




When we got back from Barnes and Noble it was really raining out and Olivia was staring at the rain. So I decided that we would sit on the back patio so that she could enjoy it. Livi loves any kind of falling water. She had the time of her life pointing at the rain.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! M loves to play at B & N too, but I've never done storytime there...I'll look into it!

    ReplyDelete