pi

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Ladies lunching and a little more

This week we went to Chipotle with Madalyn and Lana for lunch. I think the girls really enjoyed it. Olivia had a black bean soft taco and she ate half of it. She really loves all kinds of beans, but daddy doesn't like what happens after she eats them. Also she has been drinking out of a straw for about 3 months now so I decided to buy her the small organic juice boxes and she loves them. After lunch we all went shopping at buy buy baby, because Madalyn needed a new car seat. As soon as we walked in the door I saw the cutest little tutus on sale and I had to get one for Olivia. While we were looking at the tutus we noticed the Halloween costumes and Madalyn tried on a chick. Also Livi's two top teeth are finally budding but I don't have any pictures of that, as soon as I do I will upload them.

Madalyn and Olivia at lunch
Olivia drinking from her juice box like a big girl.
My daughter the clown with her tutu on her head instead of her body!


Madalyn dressed as a Chick

No comments:

Post a Comment