pi

Monday, September 7, 2009

Livi's other family

This weekend we hung out with the Stafford's, Olivia's other family. Thursday the 10th is Josh's birthday so we went to Amazing Jake's to celebrate with him. All the boys decided to rock climb, that is why J and D had on the harness things in the pic on the bottom. They asked me to do it and I told them the closest I would get to that is standing next to it to watch them do it. I played putt-putt instead and Jalon beat me bad.
Olivia wanted to dig into Josh's cake, we had her standing on the table next to the cake and she was reaching for it. I know she can't wait until her birthday when she can dig in with both hands. She took D's hat and tried to put it on. She was having a little trouble so he helped her.


No comments:

Post a Comment