pi

Thursday, March 29, 2012

There has been a lot going on in these past few weeks and it is going to take me blogging for the next two days to get it all on here. I guess I should start from the day after the last time I blogged which was the rodeo day. Every Monday after dance class we go to the library so that Olivia can check out some books and a movie. She loves putting all her books in the basket as we walk around the children's section. She likes the Olivia series of books as well the Fancy Nancy series other than those she just goes through the stacks and picks up the books that she likes the binds of. She has picked a lot of good ones that way. Even though she loves the books I think that her favorite part of the whole thing is the self check out. At our library you take the books to the end desk and there is a scanner and cards and even though it extends our library time by about 10 mins I still let her do it all by herself.The top two pics are of her sitting outside the library reading a book because it was such a nice day. The ones on the bottom are her doing the self check out and her with her stack of books in the car.

That week just happen to be spring break so my mom was off and we got to enjoy hanging with her all week. We helped her do some stuff around the house but Olivia's favorite part was going to the pool. She is a little fish and even though it was windy and the pool was cold she did not want to get out when it was time to go. She is our little diva so when I took out the camera she wanted to have a mini photo shoot.


Ok I have to go cook now so look forward to more posts tomorrow or hay the lakers play so I may do some tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment