pi

Friday, March 30, 2012


Like I stated in the previous post we hung with my mom while she was off for spring break. However in addition to helping her do somethings around the house and going to the pool we also had my brothers two youngest kids. I really enjoyed seeing them and helping my mom with them while they were here. We took all the kids to the Rainforest at Moody Gardens in Galveston and as you can see they enjoyed themselves. We saw all kinds of birds, fish, butterflys and even some monkeys. It was so interesting because they let the birds and the monkeys be free so we saw birds flying around. We also saw monkeys climbing in the trees but that is not all they were doing. They were mating and Olivia saw it and asked what they were doing so I had to think on my feet and I told her that they were dancing. :)


My friend Dacia from high school lives in LA and I have not seen her since before Marcus and I got married. But she just turned 30 and she was down to celebrate with her family so she invited us to share in the occasion. It was really good to see her again after all these years. Plus she had never met Olivia and I had not met her husband so it was good for us all to get aquanted. She took it upon herself to try to teach Olivia to hula hoop because I can't. (I am hopless at it) It was so funny and she really made an impression on Olivia. But it all was so cute that I had to take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment