pi

Thursday, March 11, 2010

This past weekend we went back home to Dallas well Richardson to visit everyone and go to our church. Olivia had so much fun playing with her brothers and her friend. Everyone was so excited to see her and were so surprised at how big she is now. We went to church on Sunday and we really enjoyed it.



Above is a picture of Olivia and her God mother Tracy at church on Sunday. After church on Sunday we went to Marcus' favorite place to eat, Chadders and Olivia ate some green beans, fries, and chicken.


Most of the time we were there we spent it with Olivia's God family. This is a picture of Olivia and her God brother Josh. It was so funny to hear her say all their names.








She loved the carpet because we don't have any at home in Houston. She was crawling all over the floor and I got a pic of it.


Olivia took Joe's hat and put it on. She walked around the house with the hat on .












Here is Olivia, Joe, and Darius. Joe is putting bunny ears behind Olivia's head. I guess that's why she took his hat and would not give it back. She had so much fun I can't wait until we can all go back.









Sunday evening we went to see her BBF Madelyn and the girls were so active that this is the only pic I have of the two of them. I think Lana got some good pics of them but I will have to see how they came out. They gave each other hugs and they played ball.

1 comment:

  1. looks like a great weekend! I do have some more good photos...remind me to send them to you. It was SO good to see you and Olivia

    ReplyDelete