pi

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sorry it has been a while since I have updated the blog. After Olivia got better from being sick then I got sick. I had a 102 temp and I felt horrible, I went to the doctor yesterday and he gave me a prescription. I am feeling better now though not quite back to normal but now Marcus is sick. On Monday I took Olivia to the doctor to get a check up after being so sick over the weekend. Her doctor has these chairs for toddlers in his room and I put Olivia in one of them and thought she looked to cute so I took a picture. Her shoes are too cute and she actually keeps them on.


On Friday Marcus, Olivia, and I went to dinner with Clint, Lana, and Madelyn. I took this picture before we left to go to dinner. She put on her new hat to go to dinner.




This was the first time Marcus and Clint have seen each other and each others wives and children since we were in child birthing class. The last time Clint saw me I was about 8 months pregnant and the same goes for Marcus and Lana. We had a good time and I think the girls did also, we will have to do it again.




2 comments:

  1. glad you and O are feeling better...sorry for Marcus though. Didn't really think about the fact that we were VERY pregnant last time the guys saw us...we prob looked like new people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry y'all were sick for so long! Yuck! Olivia looks precious!

    ReplyDelete