pi

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Package from My Dear and Pops



Olivia's My Dear and Pops (my mom and her husband) sent Olivia a package. We got it early Saturday morning, before we could even get dressed. This is a picture of Olivia in her Sponge Bob pajamas. She knew the box was for her and as soon as I started pulling the tape off the box she moved my hand and started doing it herself. Excuse the bed head, it was early.

Once she got the box open she could not wait until I took the toys out of their packages. She played with them while they were still in their boxes.



She got a gumball machine that you put the balls in the top and push a blue lever to get them to come out the bottom. She decided to play with it her own way, in the picture she is taking the balls out of the top. She loves to turn the part where you would put the money.She HAS pushed the lever to make the balls come out. When she did we made such a big deal we shouted YEAH!!! and she clapped for herself.


She also got a toy phone that plays music, counts and does the alphabet. My mom got it in hopes that it would keep her from taking the phone from me when I am on it. No such luck yet, I think she just likes it when people talk to her through the phone. She also got some toy keys so she wont keep taking ours. Thank You My Dear and Pops

No comments:

Post a Comment