pi

Tuesday, June 16, 2009



Today I decided to be a brave mother and let Olivia eat her morning banana all by herself, sans a bib. It all went great and she ate it all or so I thought. As you can see from the pictures above she ate her banana very well with minimal mess. Just a little banana all around her mouth and on her hands and shirt. It could have been a lot worse as all mothers know. I was just happy that there was no banana in her hair or eyes. So I picked her up to take her to wash her face and hands and change her clothes. However I felt something soft and wet on my arm. When I looked down into her highchair this is what I found.
I have no idea how the banana got under her but the part you don't see in the highchair was on her butt and is now on my arm and dress. Oh the joys of motherhood. So I had to change both of our clothes, wash her face, hands, and my arm. But it still could have been worse!

1 comment:

  1. She is an absolute beauty. Seems as if you like her a little!!

    ReplyDelete