pi

Friday, June 19, 2009






Olivia and I are going to decorate the house for Father's Day. I decided to make a Happy Father's Day banner for Marcus. Olivia's contribution will be a nice hand and foot print painting. I think that we will have to buy a frame so that we can hold on to her first piece of art. I thought it would be a better idea to do his outside so there would be less to clean up. These pictures are on the deck in our back yard. She had paint everywhere. I put it on her hands and put her hand on the paper. Before I could get the wipe to clean her hands she had wiped her hands on her thick thighs. It looked like she was in one of those old time movies where the people painted their faces black. Then she took the paint and it just went downhill from there. I wish I had pictures of the mess that ensued but Marcus was coming so I had to get her changed and cleaned up. I will post photos of the decorations on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment