pi

Monday, January 30, 2012

Olivia starts Dance!

Olivia's  T-Chon has been trying to get me to update the blog for a while now. Today was Olivia's first day in her dance class so I figured this was the best time to get back into the rhythm of blogging. I think that I was more excited about the class than she was. However I was worried about how she would do being left in a new unfamiliar place with people she had never met. But thankfully I was wrong, she had a great time and according to her instructor she did a great job. Unfortunately I wouldn't know because I had to sit in the lobby and all I could do was listen at the door, it was torture. I wanted to see what was going on behind those doors so bad but NO Parents Allowed in the dance room. I don't know when I am going to get to sit in on a class but I must say she looks too cute. Don't you agree?!
In the first pic she is in the dressing room at Backstage a dance wear shop trying on her first dance outfit. The other two photos at the top are of her showing me what she learned in class.
This is Olivia's instructor Carol Ashworth the owner of the Academy of Dance. Olivia really seems to like her. Neither one of us can wait until her next class which is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment