pi

Thursday, May 27, 2010

A lot of stuff

I know it has been along time since I posted anything so I am trying to catch up a little. Olivia is doing great, she just had her 18th month check up and shots. Her doctor said that she is developmentally advance and very healthy. She is 33 in tall and weighs 25lbs, she has gotten to be such a big girl.We have been busy so I decided just to put a few thing up so....


MOTHER'S DAY

Olivia and two of her grandma's on Mother's Day before church G-Ma and My Dear. Olivia hand made all her grandma's Mother's Day cards as well as envelopes. Sorry I didn't get a picture but I will for Father's Day.


After church we went out to eat and of course there was a wait so we took some pics while we waited. The top is Olivia in her Mother's Day dress walking around eating a cracker and her offering me a cracker while I am trying to take her picture. The bottom right are my sister, my mom, and I. On the left of course is Marcus (hubby) and I

PLAYING OUTSIDE & AT THE PARK


This was not a special occasions or anything, we were just playing in the backyard and I thought she looked so cute in her glasses.


There is this park that is about a mile away from us and Olivia loves to go there. I took some pics of her playing, it's amazing how big she has gotten since the first time we took her there.

This was also nothing special I just thought she looked like such a big girl with her baseball cap on. She also had her little ponytail sticking out of the back of the cap.

No comments:

Post a Comment