pi

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mardi Gars

There has been a lot going on these past few days but that is for another post. This past weekend we took Olivia to Galveston so she could go to her first Mardi Gars Parade. We had a good time. The only bad part was that my camera batteries were low when we got there. Sooo I didn't get any pics of the actual parade but I got some good ones of us before it started. We stopped at Sonic for some lunch on the way to Galveston and this is a pic of Olivia and I waiting for the food to come out.

The Parade was on the Seawall in Galveston and these are some shots of us waiting for it to start. It was really sunny and beautiful out that day but it was very windy. It was not cold but we put Olivia's hat on anyway because the wind coming off the water was cool.

There were so many people out that day and Olivia loved it. She walked up and down the seawall waving to people and pointing at every dog that passed.

I did get one pic after the parade in the car of Olivia with all the beads she (Marcus and I) caught.









No comments:

Post a Comment