pi

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Crazy

The past few weeks have been crazy. We have moved and been trying to get settled in. We miss all our friends in Dallas, but it is nice to see our Houston friends and family. The bad thing about the move is the weather. Dallas actually has four seasons but the same can't be said for Houston.It has gotten up to 99 at least twice since we have been here. Marcus and I are going to take livi to my hometown or should I say home island, Galveston so she can see the beach. It should be fun to see how she reacts and I can go but some of my favorite spots. We haven't found any little friends for livi to play with yet but we will be looking. It will be weird to be the new kids on the block. I haven't taken a lot of pics since we have been here but here are the ones we have taken.
Olivia's idea of helping us pack.


Olivia hanging around the house with brown bear. The last pic is her before bed in the Theater.


Olivia eating her first piece of bone in chicken, which she loved.


Olivia playing on the porch on the first cool day we have had since we have been here.



Olivia being silly with my friend LaToya and her great aunt Ella


No comments:

Post a Comment